Learning Day: Monday, August 10th
*Dancers will learn a short routine(s) and technical skills required.
4-7yr olds 10:00-11:00am
8-12yr olds 12:30-2:00pm
13+yr olds 2:15-3:45pm
Audition Day: Tuesday, August 11th
*Dancers will audition in groups for teachers; showing their routine(s) and skills for evaluation.
4-7yr olds 10:00-10:45am
8-12yr olds 11:00am-12:00pm
13+yr olds 12:30-1:30pm
Location: Attitude Dance Company
N64 W24678 Main St
Cost: $10 per dancer
*All dancers MUST pre-register online.
Click HERE to Register.
- Hair pulled back
- Black leotard
- Black booty shorts
- Sweatpants are acceptable during the hip hop portion of audition
What to bring:
- Bottle of Water
- Appropriate dance footwear
- Ipod with jazz piece music (ages 13 and up)
What to Expect:
- Learn a combo in either jazz, hip hop, lyrical (Depending on age group)
- Across the floor sequence
- Turn sequence
- Demonstrate acro abilities
- Perform a self-choreographed JAZZ piece to showcase your strongest dance abilities. This piece should be 30-45 seconds in length to a song of your choice. (Only ages 13 and up)